Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Art Blog Post 1 | Design Themes Brainstorm

For level 3 art I decided to do design. I have been brainstorming some ideas for some themes I may want to do.

  • Music shop 
  • Promoting an artist
  • Feminism 
  • Clothing brand
  • Where I come from
  • Environment 

Here is my brainstorm of other ideas that I wanted to do. I am thinking of doing a music shop. My shop will be a instrument selling shop rather than a record shop. As for my color palette and the aesthetics around my design work I think I want to do something with bright colors and a memphis style of art / 90s design style. I want my logos, posters etc. to have various different bright colors such as yellow, pink, blue, and I will also use black and white. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chloe, do you have a wee bit more detail to add to these thoughts? where do you think you could go with each of these themes? Promoting an artist in a level three board does get tricky in terms of copyright images so it would have to be an invented artist. Can you please do some more thinking (on paper and photographed is fine) and post it up too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chloe, thanks for updating this. I think your brief will work well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.