Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Art Magazine Design

Magazine Design

Today in art we are continuing to do our magazine layouts. First we picked one of our thumbnail sketches that we wanted to use. My groups theme is Haukainga (Where you are from) for our magazine. In the first picture it shows designs we want to use and get ideas from. The second picture is our original idea that we had. We think that in the second one there is too much going on and we don't like it and that we want to do something more professional looking. 

Does your design reflect your thumbnail sketches so far?
Yes, I think so. I think the main idea of what we want our magazine to look like is pretty similar to the thumbnail sketch. 

Does your design reflect the feeling of your topic?
Once we add photos I think it will a bit more. 

Do you know where your leading lines are?
We are planning on adding bigger letters for the title, I think the leading lines will form from there.

Do you know what your focal point is?
I think the focal point if the title because we want it to be the main point of our design and stand out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.