Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Reflection on 5 practical outcomes (Term 1)

5 Practical Outcomes: 

Spag bol, Pasta with tomato sauce, breakfast muffins, grilled beef kofta, chicken curry.

Teamwork: 
I think my team worked well together because we all know what each other are good at and what do to first. Worked better with only 4 people not 5.

Measuring: 
The measuring with these recipes was easy because you can change the ratio of things if there are less or more people.

Spag bol: 

What I liked: I liked that it was an easy recipe to make and could be made for the whole family.

What could be improved: Add cheese onto of the spag bol.

Final thoughts: Was a good recipe, enjoyed it.

Pasta with tomato sauce: 

What I liked: I liked that all the team enjoyed making this one.

What could be improved: I would add less sauce because there was a bit too much.

Final thoughts: I enjoyed making this one.

Breakfast muffins: 

What I liked: I liked that it was different and baking instead of cooking.

What could be improved: I would not change anything.

Final thoughts: Was fun and would make again.

Grilled beef kofta: 

What I liked: I liked that it was different.

What could be improved: I would change the sticks because they got burnt and were too hot to hold.

Final thoughts: Not my favourite meal but was okay.

Chicken curry: 

What I liked: I liked that everyone had something do to with this recipe.

What could be improved: I think the rice was overcooked and would cook it for less time next time.

Final thoughts: Again wasn't a favourite but was alright.

Final Outcome for team 1: 
At the beginning, I was a bit confused but as time went by I understand everything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.