Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Another World (Diversity)

Another World (Diversity)

In English, we have been learning about understanding and connecting to different stories.
I think we are learning about this because it shows us different messaged throughout the
stories that could be useful in the future.

James Cameron’s Avatar could be connected to humans destroying natural habitats where
animals/other humans are already living.

Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games helped me to understand how sometimes rich people
can take advantage of poor people.


Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan helped me to understand that nature is very important and without
it, we wouldn’t be here.

Willow Maid helped me to understand that you should always respect other people and their
opinions.

Avatar: The Great Divide helped me understand that just because someone does something
bad in the past doesn’t mean they are the same person today.

Butterflies helped me to understand that everyone is free to their own opinion.


Avatar: The Waterbending Master helped me to understand that everyone should be treated
equally and we shouldn’t be put into groups because of who we are.  


Supergirl helped me to understand that you shouldn't judge people without knowing them.


Zootopia helped me to understand that everyone has a good side even if they do not show it
very often.

Glee helped me to understand that you shouldn’t hurt people’s feelings to feel better about yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe, I really like all the information you added and that you made it easy for other people to read. I think you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post gives a helpful introduction before you write about each of the stories. Nice work.

    It was easy to read through your thoughts on each story thanks to the layout. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.