Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Shading

In art this year we have been doing shading. First, we watched a video on how to shade correctly and then we practised. Here are some of my drawings. 





  • Have you improved your shading? Yes, I think I have because before watching the video I didn't know anything about shading now I think I've learnt a little bit. 
  • Do you understand that using a structure can help you work better? Yes because it helps us get the idea of what we are going to draw and where we are going to draw it. 
  • What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class? In class, I am going to try focus and work my hardest and out of class, I will try to draw as much as possible and practice at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.