Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

B&E Reflection 4

What am I learning
How to start a small business and selling our products. Knowing the limit of how much money we have to spend and working as a group. Making enough products so we don't run out as fast. Making a lot of posters to advertise our business.

How am I progressing in my learning
By making our products in time. Listening to everyone feedback by modifying our business and products. Helping everyone else out in our group. Making sure out product looks good so we get a higher profit. We have stuck to the budget because we have only spent $5. We have kept track of our spending choices by not spending over $20. We have stuck to our business plan by writing what we're doing everyday we have stuck to what we're making.

What did I achieve today
The making of our products. we are about half way finished with our book marks and key chains, we just need to finish some more bracelets. We have finished all our posters and our packaging.

What do you need to work on tomorrow 
Making sure our product is finished. To go around the school and put up posters about out business. Making sure we have enough of our product. Getting an idea of how we're going to present our product on the day.

What has my company done so far
We've finished all the paper work for our business, finished the posters and are almost finished all our products. We have worked as a group to get all our products made. We have also shared ideas through our the group. We have started all of our products and are almost finished our bookmarks and key chains, we just need to finish our bracelets.

What my companies next steps are
Making sure we work as a group to finish our product. Setting up our market so it looks presentable and so people will come over to have a look. Telling friends/family to come buy from our business

What you expect on market day



I think that our will get a profit and I'm hoping we will do very well. I'm hoping that we will get over $10 dollars. I think we will make a profit by catching peoples eyes and all our posters around the school.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Chloe, I love the picture but your blog post has no detail and tells me very little about what you have been working on. Please go back and address this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.