Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Art Blog Post 3 | Fonts and Write my Brief

For my brand/business I am planning on doing a music shop (selling instruments). My target audience would be teens and young adults of any gender. For my brand, I am planning on creating a logo, poster business card, magazine spread, and web page layout. 

The design styles I like the most are memphis, flat design and retro. Out of those three I think basing my brand around memphis would be best. 

So far I am thinking of making: 
  • Logo
  • Poster 
  • Business card
  • Magazine spreads
  • Webpage 

This is my color palette: 



Fonts

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe
    I love your colour palette. I think the theme of memphis is a great idea especially with the name "Instropop". I think these all work really well together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.