Pages

Sunday 20 March 2022

Art Blog Post 4 | Moodboard

This is my mood board so far. The three artwork that I have chosen from my matrix are the first three. The first artwork is Hansel and Gretel by Dushan Milic, the second is Borsalino by Max Huber and the third is Surprematist Composition by Kazimir Malevich. I picked these three artworks by these three aritsts because I feel like the colors they use in all their artwork matches my theme of memphis the most. The last image on the first row has the type of colors I want my brand to have. The four smaller images on the second and third row is what I want my brand to look like. I like how the colors go together and the different patterns. The bigger image on the second row is different fonts/logos that I like. Again, I like how the colors work together and all the different unique fonts and patterns that are on them. 


Color palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.