Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

DVC Rendering Internal

 Chloe Johnson-Dunn 

AS91066 

https://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/ncea-resource/achievements/2019/as91066.pdf

In DVC we are doing an internal on rendering. We designed a bottle earlier this year and now we are rendering it. We had to render it in three different materials. They were solid plastic, stainless steel and clear plastic. 

What did I like? I liked that we got to choose our own colours and do our own thing. 

What didn't I like? I didn't like how the yellow was too hard to work with. I also didn't like how my stainless steel bottle turned out. 

What are your thoughts and feedback?




9 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!
    I really like the design of your bottle
    Youve done a really good job with the shadows
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chloe. you have done a great job with your bottles. i really like the shape and colors they purple and yellow look really good together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wassup Chloe!!
    Your work is very gudda.
    You did a good job with colours that go well together and the shadows are good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chloe. This is well written and you have done a good job with your rendering. I agree with your comment about the yellow as it is a hard color to use

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.