Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Art Update Week 8

Art Update Week 8

This is what my board looks like with all my artwork on it.


   


        
My kaupapa is gender equality (mostly women's rights). The artist model my artwork so far has been based off is Sofia Minson. In her art, she uses a flat background with detailed images in the middle. 

My next step is going to be doing art inspired by John Stezaker. In his artwork, he has photos of men and women in black and white with photos of scenery in front of them. For my artwork, I'm going to draw vintage photos of men and women and eventually I'm going to take photos of scenery and clouds to insert onto the photo just like he does.


          




1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe, Stezaker is one of my favourite photographers. I am really excited that you are exploring his work for your inspiration. I challenge you to really think about the compositions of your landscapes that you photograph - specifically about the space and lines he uses to add more meaning (a disconnect in the relationship)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.