Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

English: Another World - Diversity

In English 

Do you think diversity is important and why? 
Yes, I think it is important because it teaches people to respect everyone no matter who they are or where they come from. It helps people to understand different cultures and places around the world. 

What does diversity mean to you? 
I think diversity means knowing and respecting all the different cultures and places where people come from. 

What did you already know? What did you learn this year? 
I already knew most things about diversity, like accepting people for who they are. 

Image result for diversity

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I like how organized your writing is. The picture is a nice touch, too.
    I agree with what you have to say about respecting others.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.