Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Supergirl, Welcome to Earth.

Supergirl, Welcome to Earth.


Image result for supergirl welcome to earth

A message from Supergirl, Welcome to Earth is that you shouldn't judge people because
of their background or who they are. This is because everyone is different and no two
people are gonna be the same so we should respect that. We saw this in the scene
where Kara assumes Mon-El tried to kill the president.  I think this is important because
we should always respect others decisions and differences.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe
    I liked that you added a photo and a good amount of information.
    Next time I think you should add a bit more information about what you're learning. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will think about that next time.

      Delete
  4. Great post, Chloe.
    I liked how you explained the messages you found in Supergirl.
    I agree that we should respect different people.
    To improve, you could add some more to your explanation. Supergirl made an assumption about Mon-El...but was it true in the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will add that.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.