Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Michael Mew Inspired Art

In art we are doing Michael Mew inspired art. We looked through magazines and cut out images that we were going to use for our art. We placed them on the paper and moved them around until we were happy with the result. When we were finished we drew a bird that represented the school and glued it onto the work. I drew a Riroriro bird. This is my result.


My leading lines are the yellow block and the branch the bird is standing on.


This is the bird I drew. This bird means attractive and musical, found in flocks. I decided to draw this bird because I liked how fat and cute it was. It is also known as The yellowhead bird.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Chloe - thank you for sharing your work. I love that the balance of colours works so well. the orange and reds in particular. I particularly like the block of squares on the bottom right. Graphically I think these will work well in a magazine layout later on.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.