Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

Whare Tapa Wha

It was a challenge when... 
Trying to find the definition.

I coped with this challenge by... 
I tried finding the best fitting answer. 

I worked well with my group because...
I worked well with my group because we all understood what we were doing and we were able to help each other. 

I contributed by... 
I had to find the definition of mental well-being and to help my teammates understand what it means.

Physical well-being is about being safe, sheltered and
in good health and it is closely connected to mental well-being.
Social well-being is the relationships we have and how we interact with other.
Being social can help us during some difficult times.


Mental health is being able to cope with stress, is able to be productive and fruitful,
and can make a contribution to his/her community.

Spiritual health is being able to experience the purpose and meaning
of a person's life and connect with yourself, others, art, music, nature, or a power greater than oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.