Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Traditional Tales from Around the World

My work:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1op6UQRKiq8M-c3dNHLGJ6wgMBSFIqPJEk3xqxb_49Uw/edit?usp=sharing



Why do I think the author created this story?
I think the author created this story to educate people and so that people know the story of how The North and South island was created.

What did the characters learn?
The characters learnt that sometimes a bad decision can turn out good.

What did you learn about the story?
I learnt the whole story of how the North and South island was created.


8 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe!
    I really like the information you gave and the link to your work.
    Next time you should add a photo.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe, nice work. Next time add a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe I enjoyed reading all the stories and I was wondering if you have copied them or have you retold them in your own words. If you have written them yourself please write your name by them. What else did you work on? Did you make anything or do you enjoy writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I have updated it.

      Delete
  4. great work Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.