Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Friction

What will have more/less friction
Carpet
I think there will be less friction than the lino and grass but more than the concrete  
Concrete
I think this will have less because it’s more rough and bumpy
Grass
I think the grass will have less friction
Lino
I think the lino will have the most friction because it’s smooth

Conclusion:
i think the best place to play tug of war is on the grass or concrete

i think the grass because its more rough than the lino and the carpet

i think the concrete because its probably the most rough and has the least friction
Displaying 20170504_143956.jpgDisplaying 20170504_144503.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe, I like how you thought things would turn out. Which one was better?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.