Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Art Week 6/7

The artist models I have used are Sofia Minson. She has inspired my work because like in Sofia's art, I am going to add a flat background with the faces in detail. 

I'm going to eventually add some colour into the background and I think that will be the focal point because it will be bright and colourful, unlike the faces that are drawn with a pencil. For the background of the first image, I am going to use pink and bright colours to represent feminism. For the second image, I am going to blues and more 'boy like' colours. I am going to use these colours throughout my whole board, along with purple and gold. 

My kaupapa is equality and my subject matter is gender stereotypes. I am going to use colours and images to represent this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.