Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Level 1 Art - What is my Art Kaupapa

This year in art I will be focussing on Equality and my subject matter is gender stereotypes. I have chosen this as my theme because I think it is a very important issue that people just seem to forget about or don't really seem to care about.

The media's I will work with are painting, design, magazine art, and possibly photography.

The artists I have selected for 1.1 are: Sofia Minson, Robyn Kahukiwa from list one and Shepard Fairey and Yoshitomo Nara from list two.



That artist I am interested in for my kaupapa is Hannah Hoch.

Notes: What I like about my theme is that it's an important issue that has been happening for a long time now and still is today.


I want to use people and colours for my subject matter. I think it will explain more what my art is about and tell the story more clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.