Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Social Studies Roman and Egyptian Exhibition

Roman and Egyptian Exhibition 

Who was in my group and what did we make?
Alayna and I were in a group together and we did Roman numerals. We made a poster with information on it about numerals and we made bracelets with different numerals on them.

Something interesting I learnt? 
The most interesting thing I learnt was how mummies were made and why it took so long.

Working in a group
I liked working in a group because it was less stressful with having to get things done and it took less time.

Mr Sutton opening the exhibition
Mr Sutton opened the exhibition by cutting a ribbon. The ribbon was tied in front of the door and when we were able to go in the cut it.

Here is a link to a video Mr Wilson made of all the things we did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWWVSZSPB8c&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.