Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

English Speech

In English, we had to perform a speech about whatever topic we wanted. I did mine about plastic bags and why they should be banned in supermarkets etc.

Something I am proud of is the fact that I could actually get up there and say it to a small group of people. I was quite nervous at the beginning but now that I have actually presented it I don't feel nervous anymore and could probably do it again.

Something I would change for next time is to add more detailed information and make sure it is longer because my speech was just over a minute. I would also make myself look less uncomfortable while presenting because I feel as I look quite uncomfortable.


1 comment:

  1. Neat reflection, Chloe!
    You had a hook, developed ideas, and offered and alternative solution. Your voice was clear, too.
    My suggestion for next time is slowing your pace down - especially at points where you want the audience to absorb a fact.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.