Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Nature & Sustainability

Nature & Sustainability 

I think that humans need to be a lot more respectful and careful with nature because after all we live of nature and without it we would die, and after watching those videos I seen a lot of disgusting things in the ocean. We need to learn about picking up our rubbish and not littering. Plastic bags kill all of out animals and soon enough they'll be extincted. There are 5 different garbage patches in the world. Humans need to learn the respect nature and not do all the disgusting things, for example, Cutting down less trees, Picking up any rubbish they see out in public, And not littering. Nature has been around longer than all humans, 4.5 billion years. 

How does this show my working?
This shows my learning because I've showed what i understood 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe, I like how you have added a lot of information. Next time I think you could add some photos or a video.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.