Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Characteristics of the Memoir

My memoir is about my first day at primary school.

My mum was driving me to school with my two pigtails in my hair. I was really thrilled but nervous at the same time. My mum walked me to my class and I met my teacher Mr Hay. He was an inspiring teacher. Some of my friends from kindergarten were there too. When the bell rung my mum left to go to work, I walked in and sat down at a table with Willow and another girl. The teacher introduced himself and done the roll.

At lunchtime I sat down at a bench outside my classroom and ate my lunch, after i had finished eating i would go to the playground and play tag or go on the monkeybars with my new friend Willow. I would normally go see my sister at lunch. When lunch was over me and my new friends went back into the classroom and did more work. By the end of the day I was tired and wanted to go home. My first day at school was enjoyable but tiring at the same time.


1 comment:

  1. Hi chloe I really like how u describe how your hair was maybe you should work on your paragraphs a little more :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.