Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We are Hornby assessment

What we are learning: explaining how Hornby High is a community and our school values.



How I think this work shows my learning: my work shows my learning by explaining what a community is and explaining our carr values and what they mean.



If I did this task again what would I do differently: if I did this task again I would add some more information because if someone new was coming to the school they might want to know more about the school.


Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work: what would happened if we didn't have our school values.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chloe, I like that you had full sentences as answers for your questions rather than having 1 word answers. I've done something like this before and I think the connection we have is that we both wrote in full sentences. I think if we didn't have our values the school would be full chaos, so I'm wondering what would YOU think if we didn't have our school values if someone asked you the same question.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.